(VA) 2nd Annual Trunk or Treat
Saturday, October 30th, 2021
10:30am - 3:00pm
We hope you are well.
The event will be held on Saturday, October 30th in Huguenot Commons Parking Lot at 1507 Huguenot Road, Midlothian, 23113. The event will take place 11am- 3pm. Arrival as early as 8:30 am to prepare. Must be finish setting up by 10:30 am.
Participants are not allowed take down their setup or leave prior to 3:20 pm.
Please confirm your participation by October 16, 2021. You are welcome to bring your own business marketing signage for marketing purposes. However, please remember this is about the children.
Considering the continued health and safety precautions of COVID-19, we are moving forward with hosting our 2nd Annual Trunk or Treat event. We put lots of smiles on children faces last year and we hope to do the same this year, by adding more trunk participants, setting up interactive games, themed photo backdrop and featuring local businesses and performers.
We have invited local business owners to take part in this event. If you happen to know other business owners or others who may like to take part, please share this information and have them contact either Sandra or Dana.
This year's Trunk or Treat will be bigger and lots more fun. All trunk participants are asked to do the following:
• Decorate your trunk. Please nothing Gordy, overly gross or violent.
• Wear festive attire, costume if you like.
• Always wear a safety mask.
• Pass out individually wrapped candy, snacks, and or small toys/items- Candy and items may be placed in snack size Ziplock bags, but not required. Items should be placed on a table in front of your display, so guest can pick them up as they pass your vehicle. NO placing of items from hand to hand or in bags. Business cards may be placed in the Ziplock bags as well.
• Arrival as early as 8:30 am to prepare. Must be finish setting up by 10:30 am.
• Please share and invite your customers, family members, friends, and neighbors
•Come with a smile and be ready to have fun.
Remember to share this email with other potential participants. The more the merrier.
Thank you in advance for your participation. Looking forward to hearing from you and possibly being on the 2021 Trunk a Treat team.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
Sandra & Dana
Sandra (804) 683-2965 email@example.com
Dana (804) 323-1382 firstname.lastname@example.org.